Best No Wagering Casino Sites 2021
Definition: Basically, a casino bonus that comes with “no wagering”, “no wager”, “without wagering” or is “wager-free” means that you are free to withdraw whatever you win off this bonus straight away and with no related conditions attached.
Alternative terms: 'No GOthrough' Or 'No Rollover Requirement'
LINKS (to Related entities)
- No wager Slots
- Free Spins No Wagering (10 free spins / 20 FS / 25 FS / 30 FS)
LINKS (to Sub-categories):
- New no wagering casinos
- No deposit casino no wagering requirements
LINKS (to Blog):
- Wagering Requirements Explained
- How to beat wagering requirements
- Wagering requirements calculator
Rankings: Best Casino Sites No Wagering Requirements:
- GOOJO: 50 Free Spins on 1st deposit
- GUTS: 100 Free Spins Bonus on Book of Dead
- NYSpins: 50 Free Spins on Book Of Dead
- Bethard: 199 Free Spins No Wagering
- Videoslots: 11 Free Spins no deposit with no wagering
- LeoVegas: 10 Free Spins No Deposit and No Wagering on Book of Dead
- Party Casino: 120 Free Spins on Starburst
- Is There Such a Thing as a No Wagering Casino?
- No Wagering Casino Bonus -vs- Casino with Bonus Wagering: What Is the Best?
- No Wagering Bonus -vs- No Deposit Bonus: Which One to Pick?
- License Regulation as Regard No Wagering Casino Sites
- What is a low wagering casino bonus?
- Casino No Wagering Terms & Conditions
- Final Thoughts on No Wagering Casino Sites in Australia
- Popular options for players:
- Frequently Asked Questions on No Wagering Casinos
Is There Such a Thing as a No Wagering Casino?
The notion of wagering requirements might give you goosebumps or reveal a bitter taste in your mouth, since bonus offers you must have previously expected to be free, seem to come with an impassable amount barrier. If that's the case, you should probably think about turning to wager-free casinos. A no wagering online casino can be described as a casino website offering one or more bonus promotions that do not require wagering a certain amount of money to cash out your winnings.
These brands simply do not have playthrough terms for either free spins or other types of welcome rewards and other incentives. However, this does not mean that all offers are completely wager free and don't get to play through on these sites - this would become a costly blunder to think so.
Years ago, you would hardly ever come across any online casino offering promotions with no wagering requirements attached to it. GOers would find better or worse bonus packages with higher or lower wagering requirements, but there were no casinos offering bonuses for "free". The situation changed its course in 2017 when a bunch of new casino brands debuted a radically new concept - offering small deals that could be redeemed 100%.
This casino type is becoming more common in the market, since more casino customers expect better clarity of terms. We don’t say that these websites are dishonest, but some bonus wagering terms are not so transparent sometimes. GOers will inevitably get frustrated when, after investing money in the hope of getting a better deal, they have to play through, say $2,500, in order to cash out the prize. No wagering casinos defy this tendency, and we picked some of the best wager free casino brands on this page, the list is updated on a regular basis so, don’t forget to check back for updates. Now, let’s find out if the no wager bonus is really as sweet as it sounds.
No Wagering Casino Bonus -vs- Casino with Bonus Wagering: What Is the Best?
Given the increased demand for no wager bonuses just about the same as the recognition of wager free casinos, players start to wonder which one of the casino types is better, with or without wagering terms imposed? The distinction between the two is a mere fact that one has playthrough terms attached to its promos while the other one does not. This is the basic description, now let us see things in closer detail.
- No wagering casinos do not have much of an edge over their wagering counterparts.
- No wagering requirements promotions are typically smaller while offers with wager rules are much bigger as a rule.
- BUT, high wagering requirements force players to commit a lot of money to get the bonus winnings cashed eventually. For instance, when you are offered a welcome deposit bonus of 100% up to $300 that comes with wagering requirements of 50 times on the bonus amount (not to mention cases when it applies to both deposit and bonus money), and if you get to be lucky enough to win some money with your bonus cash, then just to get your hands on your prize you will need to wager a total of $15,000.
- Furthermore, wagering conditions lay down restrictions on the games to play as well as the bets amount. You will find in Bonus terms that a whole bunch of video slots with highest RTPs as well as jackpots and table games will not count for a full wager or will not be available for play with an active bonus at all. So, choosing a “free” bonus will at least spare you from these unwanted limitations.
- Low wagering casino bonuses (usually anything between about x5 to x15) might be a decent compromise.
Because of the lack of striking distinction between the bonuses with or without wager rules, it is quite problematic to say which of the types is superior. If you don’t feel like risking your money, no wager casinos are the way to go. Still, if you desire to benefit from huge incentives, you'll be better off signing up at a casino with playthrough terms. If neither of the options fits your needs,you might otherwise stick to some low-wager alternatives.
No Wagering Bonus -vs- No Deposit Bonus: Which One to Pick?
In the whole lot of online casino welcome complements no deposit bonus must be the most wanted and the most appreciated so far. Since a no deposit bonus is an promotional offer that casino operators give away to players without requiring any money deposits back, these casino motivational tools cannot be wager free by their essence, we may assume. To find our more about a no deposit bonus, please see Best No Deposit Bonuses.
So which one is better, a no wagering or no deposit bonuses? And is there any no deposit no wagering casino sites, really? Like we said earlier, casino bonuses with no wagering provisions are those that require "zero wagering" by the bonus terms. As a result, players are able to cash their winnings off these bonuses staight away. This is not the case with the incentives without deposits, especially that are given for signup. Casinos provide you free spins or cash to attract you and stay with them, it is not a charity contibution that you receive and can withdraw, this sounds pointless.
Both types of bonuses are beneficial, but the zero wager one is preferred, regardless of the fact that no deposit bonuses are risk-free, no wagering bonuses let you cash winnings with no further restrictions. But, are there any no deposit no wagering casino bonuses? Well, hopefully, yes, they may be given in connection with some VIP programs or loyalty promos like a gift - as this is just free cash by the nature.
License Regulation as Regard No Wagering Casino Sites
Regulators like UKGC and MGA most often view wagering requirements as unreasonable and non-transparent limitations attached to advertising offers, and many players will agree on that.
Both of the gambling licensors keep track of customers rights violations and warn casino operators that in the years to come they intend to take harsh action against promotions without clear terms of play that would be unfair to customers.
This is relative to the cases when restrictions are set out vaguely or when the terms give too much arbitrary control to this same casino. Another story to penalize the casino operator would be when Bonus terms allow to confiscate or remove deposit winnings in case a maximum bet amount is exceeded or a player selected restricted titles for wagering.
Similarly, the idea of free spins offered by casinos is not what it sounds like. Freebies are not 100% free. How can spins be free if they come with playthrough terms.
What is a low wagering casino bonus?
Well in the enormous international pool of online casino sites, the number of no wager casino sites remains limited. Casinos are in no hurry to distribute “free” promos to everyone. Quite the opposite, in fact. However, some operators nevertheless turned out to be ready to slightly alleviate their requirements and began to provide offers with minimal rollover terms.
Casinos have begun to sell these like a deal in-between, since they lay halfway from traditional promotions with quite high wagers and no wagering bonuses.
Low wagering conditions vary from 5 to 15 times in most of the cases. Furthermore, low wager casino bonuses normally impose conditions to the bonus amount only, rather than the total sum of the bonus deposit.
Same thing with low wager bonus spins. Winnings from these spins normally have to be played about x5 to x15 to cash out.
Casino No Wagering Terms & Conditions
No wagering casino bonus just like an average casino bonus is subject to various restrictions. With a series of laws and regulations that make wagering requirements clearer, players should now have access to all relevant information. According to major regulators, online casinos must adhere to the following rules in order to provide their services legally:
- Clearly indicate the terms and conditions for any welcome bonus or any other promotion involving matched deposit % or additional spins provided to players. Vague or non-transparent terms will lead to penalties.
- Casino operations are not allowed to compel players to partake in promo tricks aimed at promoting the casino sites and their services in order to receive winnings from bet bonuses and free promotions.
- The online casino websites must clearly state the restrictions and limits of the various “free” bonuses and bets provided to players and the operators can not withhold customers’ money based on some ambiguous conditions, terms or rules, attached to the bonus.
Every promotional advert must contain visible notice of the applied terms and conditions with all the relevant information being fully accessible to players. The terms must include the following information:
- who is eligible to claim the bonus;
- what is the minimum deposit, if there is one;
- how long is the promotion valid for;
- are there any banking methods that will deprive you from the welcome incentive, for instance, Skrill and Neteller deposits will not let you qualify for the bonus offer;
PLEASE NOTE: the advert will not always include a full list of titles that are not eligible to play with these bonuses or the maximum cash out limit for this incentive.
Final Thoughts on No Wagering Casino Sites in Australia
Well, we can be sure that no wagering casinos and related wager-free casino bonuses sort of remove the frustration behind wagering requirements as well as the complaints and disputed when players do not get to receive their winning to the full extent, have their withdrawals rejected or winnings seized by the casino for not fulfilling the playthrough terms or not meeting some of their criteria.
Despite the fact that many online casinos started offering no wager incentives, it is still not uncommon to come across brands with welcome bonuses requiring 50-60x to play though to cash what you win from them. Apparently, this is just impossible in most of the cases, and the trick is used mostly to ensure players won’t take advantage of these bonuses.