Microgaming Casino Sites for GOers From Australia
Find the newest edition of our analytics of Australia’s best Microgaming casino brands. This is the part of our Ultimate List of the best online casino AU brands where Top Spots are determined automatically, usually once a week or in real time based on players' conversion and satisfaction related metrics. You will also find Microgaming casino brands in the following editorial reviews:
- Best online casinos to play real money
- Fastest payout online casinos
- Safest online casinos to play from Australia
If you are from Australia and you love playing online casino slots, you may consider yourself lucky. There are some many options for Kiwis out there that it seems impossible not to find a good one. In Australia you can enjoy all kinds of promotions and top-notch games of all kinds.
One of the main suppliers of titles is the legendary studio Microgaming. The more experienced casino players from Australia surely know that name. It suggests quality, reliability, and innovation. The company is one of the most popular in the industry and powers loads of casinos that work with AU gamblers. In this article, we will take a look why is that and how to actually find the best Microgaming casino for players from Australia.
- Main Advantages Of Microgaming Casino AU Brands
- One of the largest portfolios out there
- Strong gameplay mechanics
- Superb on mobile.
- Themed games.
- A lot of work on the details.
- You can have your pick.
- Reputation and regulation.
- The Most Popular Microgaming Titles
- How To Pick A Microgaming Casino That Accepts GOers From Australia
- Popular slot software providers:
Main Advantages Of Microgaming Casino AU Brands
There’s a good reason a Microgaming casino is so successful. In fact, there are many reasons:
One of the largest portfolios out there
Microgaming probably has the largest selection of games, as it has been producing top quality stuff for ages now. The number of slots alone is mind-blowing and you can find all kinds of themes and gameplay mechanics. This includes some of the largest progressive jackpots a gambler from Australia could hope for.
On top of that, Microgaming casinos usually has a solid collection of table games, video poker, scratchers, and even live casino with live dealers. It’s no surprise that some casinos that work with customers from Australia actually use the services of only Microgaming. There aren’t many other vendors who could power a whole casino on their own.
Strong gameplay mechanics
With so much experience, it’s no surprise to see that Microgaming has produced some of the most entertaining games on the market. The company is great in both simple mechanic and complex gameplay features with tons of bonus games, free pokies and such. Pretty much every gambler from Australia will easily find a game that she likes.
On top of that, Microgaming is always working hard to stay ahead of the competition. The studio is not afraid to try new features and techniques. You can expect this innovative approach to continue in the future as well.
Superb on mobile.
Microgaming was among the first developers to realize how important mobile gambling would become. The company has already released a ton of games that work perfectly well on the likes of iPhone, iPad, Android, and even Windows Phone. On top of that, all new products featured in Microgaming casinos in Australia are mobile-responsive and will adjust to any phone or tablet. There are no awkward graphics or performance issues either.
If you like TV shows, comic books, or movies, a Microgaming casino will have something special for you. The company has completed many deals for the rights of iconic pop-culture stories and heroes. You can find plenty of themed slots.
A lot of work on the details.
You will often see the game studios put a lot of effort into the graphics and gameplay, but leave some annoying stuff on the side. A good example would be the awful sound and music you could experience. That’s not the case with Microgaming casinos, as the studio makes sure everything works well.
You can have your pick.
Microgaming is by far the most common supplier of casino software when it comes to online casino operators that work with AU players. You will find all kinds of platforms in terms of design, promotions, and games collection. This provides the opportunity to pick one that really suits you. You could also switch between different casinos and go on a bonus hopping adventure that would boost your bankroll.
Reputation and regulation.
Obviously, you would like to play games that are not only entertaining, but fair and reliable. The reputation of Microgaming is flawless and there have been no issues whatsoever in the past. Not even a single player coming from Microgaming casino in Australia has been scammed by the company.
On top of that, the studio has all the necessary licenses and its games are constantly tested for fair play. There have been no violations registered so far, so you have no reason to worry.
The Most Popular Microgaming Titles
There are so many popular Microgaming titles, that it’s close to impossible to create a rather short list of the best. However, we did try:
- Mega Moolah: the reason behind the huge success of this slot is simple. It has a progressive jackpot and plenty of players are millionaires because of it;
- Game of Thrones: this one is quite obvious, as the TV show is extremely popular around the globe and Australia is not an exception;
- King Cashalot: another progressive jackpot slot that could change your life in a heartbeat;
- Immortal Romance: the theme of this slot revolves around a vampire love story and lots of people love the atmosphere, as well as the cool side games;
- The Dark Knight: everybody loves Batman, so it’s no surprise to see the Dark Knight slots on this list;
- Thunderstruck II: this game has a lot of characters from the Norse mythology and tons of ways to win. It combines cool graphic with exciting gameplay mechanics which makes it a cult classic.
How To Pick A Microgaming Casino That Accepts GOers From Australia
There are many Microgaming casinos out there, it could even be confusing to pick the best one. This is the criteria we recommend you to use:
- Licensing: the operator should have a license by a respected jurisdiction. Good examples for that are the gambling commissions of Malta and the United Kingdom;
- Collection of games: if a casino works with Microgaming, it probably has more than enough games. Of course, it doesn’t harm to take a look, just in case;
- Bonuses and promotions: you should find a casino that rewards players from Australia with many opportunities for extra prizes;
- Mobile version: a smooth mobile version that works on the most popular devices is a must nowadays;
- Payment options: you want to be able to easily deposit and withdraw from Australia.
If you don’t want to lose time checking the various operators, we can help. Our list of reliable Microgaming casinos that work with players from Australia was designed with that purpose.